Saturday, February 7, 2009

Goals of the Night - 2/6/09

A new feature i will be adding to my blog, with special thanks going to NHL.com for their embedded video option. Not be nightly, but often, I will post what I feel are the goals of the night from the Sabres and the Devils. If you feel another one trumps the one I have posted, let me hear it. Either way, Enjoy!!

For the Devils, Zach Parise nets his 30th goal on the power play on one knee:


For the Sabres, while Tim Connolly had a heck of a play off a blunder by goalie Carey Price, Nathan Paetsch, a defenseman, gets the G.O.N. Paetsch was playing on the left wing in case Jaroslav Spacek was unable to finish the night, the Sabres would not be down to only 5 defenseman. He made the most of it playing on a line with Adam Mair and Matt Ellis, and as Rick Janerette called it, "goes top shelf where Momma hides the cookies!":

No comments: