Saturday, March 12, 2011

Update Regarding Myself and the Blog

To My Readers,

In case you have not already heard via my Twitter or Facebook, as of late Thursday night, I have accepted a position as contributing writer with TheHockeyWriters.com covering the New Jersey Devils.

I am extremely excited for this opportunity and look forward to the chance of not only becoming part of a large community of writers, but also the chance to reach a greater number of hockey fans through a site much more notable than this blog.

With that being said, I will continue with the Cracking the Ice blog and am seeking to expand it by adding writers who can focus on other teams. Will it work out or even come to fruition? We will have to just wait and see.

I will post links to my articles on THW and excerpts, and I strongly encourage all of my readers to not only continue following my work, but my fellow writers as well.

Thank you again for your continued support of taking the time to occasionally read my work.

Sincerely,

Kevin

No comments: